<span style="color:black;">2018 GP Essay Questions</span>
Which topics would you have done?
- How far should countries have relations with others whose human rights record is poor?
- To what extent should income equality be a goal in your society?
- ‘Science is the only answer to global hunger’. Discuss.
- Consider the view that social media has more influence than politicians.
- To what extent is artificial intelligence replacing the role of humans?
- ‘A leader’s responsibility should always be to his or her own country, not other nations.’ Discuss.
- ‘Religion is an important part of the lives of young people today.’ Consider whether this is true in your society.
- Does violence in the visual media portray reality or encourage the unacceptable?
- Is globalisation to be welcomed or feared today?
- Should both parents take equal responsibility for raising their children?
- Assess the importance of food within Singaporean culture.
- Can fiction teach us anything meaningful about the real world?